Control your supply chain product quality and timely delivery
End to end supply chain quality management helps organizations identify and resolve product problems before they reach the market. Quality issues can arise at any point in the supply chain, and it is critical that organizations uncover them as early as possible to prevent incurring excess costs and mitigate risks to their reputation, as recalls, safety for the medical device and automotive industry, and so on.
It is challenging, however, to manage quality across complex global supply chains. Due to the complexity of and global distribution of supply chains, managing supply chain quality has become increasingly difficult. For organizations to ensure the quality of their products and processes across the value chain, they need to be able to obtain a greater visibility into partner performance and facilitate seamless information exchange and collaboration.
The benefits of end-to-end control for supply chain quality management
Businesses carry out supply chain quality management to improve operational performance to identify quality issues as early as possible through end-to-end product and process overview.
The main reasons for inefficient and product quality problems in the supply chain process are: Lack of visibility and end-to- end control in the company’s Manufacturing Operations globally.
Why is it so difficult to control the manufacturing process? In each factory we find a variety of different machines that deliver different data structures that are not unified and which do not speak “one language”. This situation limits the ability to gain deep control and insights of the process and detect malfunctions due to quality issues and efficiency issues.
How can quality issues be prevented at the supply chain?
The first and most important would be to integrate and unify all manufacturing data to one database and a comprehensive automated analytics system, including data from suppliers. The next step is to arrange the data in a Meaningful way :
- Set Tests, process and field data of each unit and each step in the product’s life cycle.
- Ensure that Quality and Yield issues are flagged automatically.
- set an effective way to identify the causes of detected problems that is quick and easy..
- Set Automatic alerts and predictions of abnormal behavior..
- Constantly measure all of your Key Performance Indicators.
How to use AI technology to gain end-to end control of your Manufacturing line and avoid Recalls
The digital transformation approach meets consumer demand with safe, high quality products, while maintaining effective and efficient operations with trading partners.
QualityLine is an Analytics software that automatically and continuously integrates and analyzes multiple types of data from any factory worldwide using AI technology to optimize quality and efficiency of the production line. The technology systematically runs an automated root cause analysis that includes all your manufacturing data, including data from suppliers.
A correlation between tested parameters will predict failures. The system will send automatic alerts for abnormal behaviors preventing your organization from dealing with a recall incident.
Benefits from QualityLine Solution:
Root cause analysis and deep diagnostics
- Quick drill down to a single tested unit
- Cp/Cpk analysis
- Prediction of failures
- Correlation coefficient between tested parameters
- Correlation between faulty products and technicians analysis
Advanced Analytics model: Unlimited Manufacturing data being managed to 1 database
- Products performances dashboard
- SMT Analytics (AOI, placement, SPI) dashboard
- Retests Analytics dashboard
- Faulty units repair analytics dashboard
- RMA analysis
- Data cleansing analytics dashboard
- Financial control analytics dashboard (cost of lack of quality and yield)
Automatic alerts,reports and traceability
- Automatic alerts for abnormal behaviors
- Traceability and test history of each unit throughout its life cycle
- Automatic reports scheduler
- Preventive maintenance of equipment
- Qualification of employee monitoring
- Routing control of manufacturing process monitoring