Quality’s line AI solution is a quality management software for manufacturing that automatically and continuously collects real-time manufacturing data from any factory worldwide. Our technology will integrate and harmonize test machines and sensor data from every corner of your manufacturing line into one database. No API or Hardware installation. Our technology is a 100% software solution.
Analyzing the data can support informed decision-making at different stages of the entire manufacturing life cycle and improve the quality of your products. We deliver an interactive manufacturing analytics dashboard system ready to be used.
Our smart quality management software enables you to drill into your testing data, quickly conduct root cause analysis and improve quality and yield at your production line.
Key achieved performances
based on customers feedback
based on customers feedback
in quality KPI’s
reduce client returns
of quality products
with any data source
- Quality Line’s technology to integrates with your data.
- No changes in your existing data structures are required.
- Our solution will collect with your data.
- AI technology to harmonize, unify and analyse your data.
- Quality Line’s solution to delivery the BI Analytics for you.
per plant, process,
product, resolution and time
- First Pass Yield
- DPM (Defective Parts per Million)
- RTY (Rolling Throughput Yield)
- Total Yield
- Failure Rate
Root cause analysis
and deep diagnostics
- Quick drill down to a single tested unit
- Cp/Cpk analysis
- Prediction of failures
- Correlation coefficient between tested parameters
- Correlation between faulty products and technicians analysis
Powerful Analytics – Delivered ready to be used
- Products performances dashboard
- SMT Analytics (AOI, placement, SPI) dashboard
- Retests Analytics dashboard
- Faulty units repair analytics dashboard
- RMA analysis
- Data cleansing analytics dashboard
- Financial control analytics dashboard (cost of lack of quality and yield)
reports and traceability
- Automatic alerts for abnormal behaviors
- Traceability and test history of each unit throughout its life cycle
- Automatic reports scheduler
- Preventive maintenance of equipment
- Qualification of employee monitoring
- Routing control of manufacturing process monitoring
HOW OUR SMART MANUFACTURING ANALYTICS WORKS:
STEP BY STEP - SMART FACTORY
Integration – Smart manufacturing
Putting intelligence into the operations, our quality management software is powered by AI technology that automatically integrates with any type of automated test equipment, sensors and machines in your factory. With our innovative solution the complete integration of any data from any factory worldwide can be completed within a few weeks.
Since we use IIoT technology, it doesn’t really matter if your manufacturing line is located next door or on the other side of the planet. You also don’t have to make any changes to your current test applications. Our technology is able to communicate with any test and machine software.
Once we start the process our solution will start 24/7 real-time, automatic collection of test and machine data from every corner of your production line. This data is analysed and turned into actionable information. We also collect and analyse test data that was carried out manually and data of repair activities.
QualityLine solution to set up the analytics to you
In just a few weeks after sign-up, you will have a fully customised dash board system with all of your manufacturing data giving you complete visibility and control of your production line, including prediction and automatic alerts of anomaly detection.
Reduce production costs
Improve efficiency with fully automated analytics that allows you to collect accurate data for effective insights within a few weeks of use. The valuable real-time information provided by our advanced analytics will quickly return your investment (ROI).
Poor product quality can have costly consequences for companies, including a direct impact on brand and customer loyalty. QualityLine’s quality management software reduces increases yield, and improves the overall quality of your products.